When you go for a job interview, you must take care of some essential things, especially when you go for an IT Company. If you are fresher and go for the interview for the first time, you may get rejected because you do not know much about giving an interview. If you are getting rejected in interviews, then do not low your self-confidence because we are here to you with guidelines regarding getting selected in an interview. You will take care of the following if you get to know some critical points before going for an interview and getting selected in that.
You may be confused, nervous, or tensed when you go for an interview for the first time. You dream of getting a job and of getting through the interview. You must be prepared for the interviews in this competitive world even if you are an expert and can handle the interviews. The company will analyze your actions and will be cross-questioning you in the interview. You must take care of some critical points while preparing for the interview and getting selected in it;
Guidelines before the interview
- You must spend enough time to know about the companies’ background and the various trade activities and services of the company. You must have enough knowledge about the working of the company so that you look serious for the particular job.
- It would be best if you were prepared with a paragraph about describing yourself because it is the first question that interviewer asks.
- You have to develop a list of 5 to 6 strengths and weakness on a paper. Your strengths will leave a good impression on the interviewer. Include the strengths that have helped you to achieve something best in your best.
- You must be ready with an answer to the question “why should we select you” for this job. Write down its answer on the paper while keeping in mind your role in the company.
- You must be aware of the reason why you are joining the company.
- There are various formats of the resume, so prepare your CV according to the company you are going for an interview.
- Before sitting in an interview, read your CV carefully.
- Be confident and practice for an interview, once you have done with all paperwork.
- Do practice by joining a skill development course at Infonic center in Jaipur.
Guidelines during the interview
- You must be active while entering the company because your interview starts at the time when you enter the company. Everything is noticed like the way you walk and talk, interact with others in the company.
- Keep your body posture right, and the firm and nice handshake is the sign of self-confidence level in you. Keep back straight. Don’t cross your legs while sitting in the office.
- While answering the questions, keep eye contact with an interviewer. If you look here and there, this would mean that you are nervous or you do not know the answer to his questions.
- Be confident while answering the questions. Keep an average volume and don’t make grammatical errors.
- It would be best if you were a good listener. Firstly, listen to the interviewer and then answer accurately. Don’t give too long answers.
- Don’t use technical terms; otherwise, the interviewer will start questioning technically.
- Don’t wear fashionable and trendy dresses. Go in formals for the interview. Wear business casuals or business formals.
- Don’t lose hope and self-confidence during the interview.
Guidelines after the interview
- Show the interviewer that you are interested in being part of the company.
- Sending a thank you mail within 24 hours is a significant gesture. You may thank them for giving you time.
- Please don’t ask them for the results immediately after the interview. Wait for their call or mail.
- You can ask them for feedback if you get a negative response from their side.
Ten common questions get asked in an interview!
This is the list of some common questions for which you must prepare yourself when going for an interview because these are the most frequent questions asked at the time of interview.
- Describe yourself
- Why do you want to get this job
- How are you suitable for this job
- Why do you want to switch your job
- Biggest strength
- Biggest weakness
- Where do you see yourself in the coming years
- Salary expectations
- Hard time of your life
- Tell about your CV
Join a personality development course at the certified institute
There are many institutes in Jaipur like Infonic Training and Development Center where you can join personality and skill development course to learn all the aspects for getting selected in an interview. Don’t choose any institute for this course instead choose the certified institute which can provide you the practical skills for personality development. By taking part in practical and live project classes, you will get the experience of facing real interviews in the companies. You may read the above section of the blog and try to follow all rules, but you may also fail in doing so if you lack a practical way of doing all things. By reading only, you will not be benefited with all. It would be best if you did practice practically which you can do by joining certified institute like Infonic Training and Development Centre.
Keep all these small critical points in your mind. Be prepared for the interview and don’t lose confidence and hope; nothing can stop you getting your dream job. If you will prepare yourself for the job in a better way, you will undoubtedly clear your interview and will get selected for the job. By taking care of all critical points, joining personality development classes, and taking the practical knowledge of the interview, you will not lack behind in clearing any interview for getting your dream job.